Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Bar Method

If I don't blog about this, I may stop doing it, so I have to get it out there into the blogosphere to keep me going. 

This is actually a very sad commentary on my personality. I am so other oriented, that I will do something for others before I do it for myself... or, I just hate exercising with such a passion that I will use any excuse not to. 

OK, so here goes. The Bar Method is the new fad in exercise, at least here in Bernardsville, and I am hooked- at least for now. 

I joined for one month about a week ago and I have gone almost every day since. If I dare say so myself, I feel healthier and look better. I think they should pay me for this blog, don't you?

Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know that if you see me strutting around town, looking and feeling like I'm 26, you'll know why. And if you see me and I don't look any younger than I was when you last saw me, you have my permission to tell me off and send me back to exercise class!

No comments:

Post a Comment