Saturday, June 19, 2010

Buddy's, Annapolis, MD


Great birthday gift tonight.

Reid and I, along with my cousin Nina and her son Grant went to Buddy's in Annapolis for crabs. We were both in Annapolis for our son's lacrosse tournaments and met up for dinner and a night on the town.

We had a really great time and the crabs were delicious, but for me, the best part of the evening was when the waitress came to bring us our check and told me that she had asked several of her coworkers to guess how old I was turning on my birthday.( I had previously told her I was having a special birthday in July.)

To my surprise she said that no one had guessed over 41. Most thinking 40 or under.
My family thinks she was just after a big tip. Ya Think?
As far as I'm concerned, I just gained 10 years and feel great about it! Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment: